I Need More Information
· Type: Thermoplastic resin based, solvent based, single component
· Color: White
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s): 2000 – 4000
· Solid Content (% Weight): 70 ± 2
· Drying time: 24 hours
· Water pressure resistance (0.28 kg/cm): 4psi
· On moist walls, on painted or non-painted waIls affected by humidity
· On the interior and exterior walls of the foundation
· On the walls of the basement floor
· On surfaces and floors coated with plaster, concrete, alum, etc
· In tunnels, on the walls of buildings facing north
· In the elimination of problems arising from humidity and moisture.
Surface preparation: ISONEM MS 82 moisture paint is ready to use, no primer is required. Formation in black color that occurred on walls must be cleaned before application. The application surface may be humid, damp or dry. It can be applied to painted or unpainted all surfaces. If there are swelling parts on the painted surfaces, the application surfaces should be cleaned and a tough surface should be obtained by using appropriate repair mortar.
Application method: Open the ISONEM MS 82 cover from its original package and mix thoroughly for 3 minutes. After the mixing process, it is recommended to apply with a brush, suitable sprayer or especially synthetic epoxy roller without diluting the product to the existing surface. Apply one coat and wait for 24 hours and apply the second coat. The application areas should be ventilated well and also mask, gloves and protective glasses should be used during application.
CONSUMPTION: 500 – 600 g / m² (2 layers), 1 kg: 1,5 – 2 m²/can, 5 kg: 8 – 10 m²/can
PACKING: 1 kg and 5 kg can
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place away from heat and fire.
IMPORTANT: The surface should be protected from rain, water, mechanical loads and impacts for 24 hours during and after the application.
The application areas should be ventilated well and also mask, gloves and protective glasses should be used during application.