Sound Insulation Paint
ANTI SOUND PAINT, it is an acoustical paint for damping and blocking of noise that is designed to absorb and isolate sound in the best way. According to TS 140-4 Standard, in the results of the measurement and analysis, the applied paint, in 1/3 octave frequency in terms of dB, according to 1000 Hz;
· When applied with a thickness of 1 mm, till 2,51 dB
· When applied with a thickness of 2 mm, till 4.85 dB
It has been certified by the Turkak approved accredited laboratories where it has reduced and absorbed the sound. Water-based and single-component ISONEM Anti Sound Paint can be produced in desired colors. Besides sound insulation, it is resistant to fire due to its late inflammability and non-flammable properties. It is water based, acrylic emulsion-based, one component. It can be used as interior and exterior sound insulation paint in all places where noise is not desired.
· Density (25°C, g/mL): 0,80 ± 0.10
· pH (25°C) : 7.0 – 9.0
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s): 12500 – 13500
· Solid Content (% Weight): 53 ± 2
· Water transmission rate (kg/ m2. h0,5 ): < 0,1 CLASS W3
· Adhesion strength by pull-off test (N/mm2) : Crack bridging flexible systems without trafficking ≥ 0.8
· Permeability to water vapour (m): 5 ≤ SD ≤ 50 CLASS II
DOCUMENTS OF THE PRODUCT
· In apartments, hospitals and hotels, schools, nurseries,
· In engine and engine rooms,
· In entertainment venues, cinema and theater halls,
· Vehicle and yachts, military facilities, shooting ranges.
Surface preparation : Before application, the surfaces must be clean, free of oil, dirt, mud and loose parts should be cleaned. Before ISONEM ANTI SOUND PAINT application, ISONEM UNIVERSAL PRIMER (1: 7 diluted with water – 1 part primer, 7 part water) insulation and paint primer should be applied one layer with 100 – 200 g/m² consumption and then is allowed to dry for 4 hours. In steel/metal surfaces, the surfaced should be primed with ISONEM Anti Rust Primer (Anticorrosive primer), consumption of 0,250 – 0,350 kg/m².
Application method : ISONEM ANTI SOUND PAINT is easily applied by roller, brush or spray. The product should be mixed homogeneously before using it. Then it is applied in layers of 1 – 2 mm at 4-hour intervals. In the interior wall applications which it is not wanted pattern, we recommend that the application should be with an epoxy roller.
COLOR: All requested can be produced in colors.
1 L/m² (for 1 mm thickness)
2 L/m² (for 2 mm thickness)
PACKING: 18 L PP bucket.
PAINTABLE (COVERAGE) AREA: 9 – 18 m²/bucket.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.